Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Time for something different....

I got brave and made an easel card! I've wanted to make one for a long time now. This didn't start out as an easel card, but that's what it ended up being!  lol
It was actually fun to make, so I'll make more in the future!


I 'might' have added a few to many snowflakes....?  lol



The blue base and the blue back are really the same color, in fact its even the same piece of card stock. The light makes it look different.

I'm going to enter this in the following challenges....
Paper Sundaes  3 or more Embellishments   I've used Embroidery, Ribbon, Peel offs & glitter
Everybody Art Challenge  Other Card form

*hugs*
Ruth

6 comments:

Pattie said...

Great job on the easel card - very pretty too! Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Sigrid Klingenberg said...

I think it doesn't need anymore snowflakes. The card is nice as it is!

Sigrid

Nana said...

Beautiful card, love the image, so nice. Lovely.
Thank you for playing with the "Paper Sundaes" this week!
hugs Nana

Sally said...

I don't know how I missed this... It is fabulous. I love how you made the base extr-wide so you could add another part to embellish.

Janie Printz said...

Super cute card. Love that beautiful little image & you've colored it beautifully. Great easel card & they are my favorite to make ....
Hugs, Janie

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Thanks everyone for all your kind comments!
Janie, I didn't color this image. All I did was print, cut, and layer it. :)
I'm still learning all about coloring the images. I've colored a few, but I need more practice!! lol
I love doing easel cards! This was my first, but I know I will be doing more.

*hugs*
Ruth