Monday, August 16, 2010

Finally...

Ok, I  finally got around to taking the pics off my camera. Here is a cute little girl card I did. I LOVE stitching on cards.

I've decided to be brave and enter a few challenges.....

This card fits a couple of challenges I decide to join....

Secrect Crafter  What are little girls made of?
I did it creations   Anything goes.
Wild Orchid  One for the Girls.

 
And for contrast... here is a Christmas card I made!
This card fits a couple of challenges also...
Crafty Catz Challenge  Animals
Scrappy Frogs  Stitching faux or real


Stay tuned.... I'll have more to show soon.  :))

Happy crafting!
*hugs*

15 comments:

Sally said...

Wowzers two truly stunning cards. Just love them...

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Thank you Sally!

Sally said...

Whoo Hoo! I'm proud of you for joining in your challenges. You're gonna be hooked now for sure!

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

lol Thanks for encouraging me! I'm half way scared though... I hope I did it right! :)

Jeanette said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous. I love the flowers on the first card and the Christmas card is stunning. Thanks for joining us at I Did It Creations. Come visit us again sometime.

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Ruth
Both cards are beautiful,thankyou for joining us on this week's Challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Vicky said...

Love your card....the stitching design is gorgeous, and I love the image, is it a stamp? I would love to know....

Lovely card, such a pretty design

Thanks for joining us this week at SCSC
x
Vicky

{Jane} said...

Gorgeous

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Thank you Jeanette, Dianne, Vicky and Jane!

Vicky, the image is not a stamp. I really need to get some cute stamps though and start playing with them.

Thanks again for the fun challenges and all your kind comments!

*hugs*

Kim said...

WOW these are beautiful hun! Gorgeous work!!! Love the stitching too!!! Thanks for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

Padster said...

Just beautiful - thank you for joining us at I Did It Creations this week
Hugs Debbie xx

bernietom47 said...

Both of this cards are Stunning!! Love the colors and the stitching is amazing.
Blessings Bernie

Ruth (Sabriel) said...

Thank you Kim, Debbie and Bernie for your kind comments about my cards!

*hugs*

TracieB xx said...

Love the little girl image, sooo cute and the stitching looks amazing.

Thanks for joining us over at SCS Challenge.

TracieB xx
SCSC DT Member

Helen said...

Beautiful cards!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x